Friday, August 13, 2010

Barbour Blenheims

Last exam= finished! So I calculated that I could study 3/9 essays and two of them would be on the test. Wrong. Everything worked out fine though! Scribbled out an essay on separation of powers in England from whatever I could remember and now I'm done with it! Even though I only took 1/2 of a 5 hour energy, those calculations also do not equal 2.5 hours of energy. Even after 2 hours I was still cracked out so I came back to the room after my test and packed up everything. I can't believe I brought so much stuff! And Ellie is going to be a VERY happy girl when I get home because she is getting lots and lots of goodies. Kathryn called me with an emergency today- she found quilted Barbour jackets for Elle and Mr. Darcy- they are going to look so cute and British! Off to donate my ridiculously expensive hair dryer and straightener from Boots to future SMU Oxford students and then Kathryn planned a large group dinner at- surprise, surprise- Jaime's! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment